Located in the heart of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, imagine a destination as grand and storied as the “Isle of Enchantment” itself for your memorable San Juan, Puerto Rico vacation. Old world charm and elegance meet contemporary comfort in this Small Luxury Hotel of the World.
Just outside the lobby of Hotel El Convento, you can wander the streets of colorful Old San Juan to experience the finest museums and attractions including stunning cathedrals and world-renowned historic forts.
Distance from Airport: San Juan International Airport approx. 21 mins. away
A former Carmelite convent built three and a half centuries ago, El Convento has gone through many incarnations before a complete refurbishment carefully restored this historic hotel with special attention paid to the preservation of the original structure. No expense or imagination has been spared in giving El Convento a fine blend of originality and classic quality.
- Pablo Casals Museum – walking distance
- San Felipe del Morro Fortress – walking distance
- San Cristobal Fortress – walking distance
- Galeria Nacional – walking distance
- San Juan Nautical Club -2 miles
- The Cathedral, which houses Ponce De Leon’s remains – Across the street
Ready to plan your “Old San Juan, PR” escape? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for special deals, packages and a no obligation quote!