Kings’ Land by Hilton Grand Vacations is set in the heart of Waikoloa, on the Big Island of Hawaii. Travel to the stunning Akaka Falls and swim beneath cascading water, visit the Macadamia Nut Farm, or admire the breathtaking scenery of the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Reminiscent of a lush, Hawaiian plantation, and nestled among championship golf courses and the beauty and serenity of the Kohala Coast, Kings’ Land by Hilton Grand Vacations is the perfect setting for your vacation in the South Pacific. Enjoy access to the abundant facilities and amenities at the nearby Hilton Waikoloa Village hotel, including sparkling swimming pools, a lagoon beach, restaurants, boutiques and spa facilities.
Location: Waikoloa, HI (Big Island)
Distance from Airport: Keahole-Kona International Airport (KOA) approx. 22 mins. away | Hilo International Airport (ITO) approx. 1hr 25mins away
- All-suite hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Free shuttle service every 30 minutes (7:00 am – 9:30 pm)
- Beautiful recreation/pool area
- Complimentary fitness center
- Great Lawn for outdoor events
- Easy access to Anaeho’omalu Beach
- Five distinct pools and whirlpool tubs
- Golf at Waikoloa Beach Resort
- Kings Land Bistro & Lounge and Kings Land Pool Bar with TVs
- Activity center with game tables, video game systems, and movies
- Free shuttle to area shops and facilities at Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Akaka Falls
- Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park
- Waikoloa Beach Resort
- Macadamia Nut Farm
Ready to plan your “Waikoloa, HI” escape? Contact me at email@example.com for special deals, packages and a no obligation quote!